Special Effects Makeup
Our special effects RMG makeup was specifically created for foam latex masks and prosthetic appliances. RMG makeup contains castor oil which protects the latex and is similar to the oil in your skin. The castor oil ensures the makeup doesn’t look chalky and allows it to be blended into your real skin for the most realistic results.
TIP: We recommend that you seal your latex mask or appliance with prosthetic adhesive. Once sealed, you can apply any type of makeup including creme or RMG.
Special Effects RMG Makeup
Choose from a variety of RMG makeup wheels:
- Natural Skin Tones (6), aka a Derma wheel, was developed by The Makeup Designory (MUD), one of the most well-known makeup training schools in the USA.
- The Injury FX RMG makeup wheel is ideal for creating bruising, jaundice, swelling effects, and other injuries.
- Our Trauma FX RMG wheel which is perfect for creating a zombie or doing mass casualty simulation.
- Appliance FX Makeup RMG Wheel contains 6 of the most useful and commonly required shades used to create a variety of characters. This RMG wheel is also found in our Foam Latex Makeup Application Kit.
- Primary Colors (6) is perfect for jokers and clowns. The colors included in this RMG wheel are: White, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Extra white is included.
- Bald Head Cap Colors (6) These shades are ideal for both natural skin shades for bald caps and even for your favorite Blue Man. This RMG wheel also be found in our Bald Cap Kit.
20 Color RMG Palettes
Just Getting Started?
You can also get our Foam Latex Makeup Application Kit which will provide you with everything you’ll need to create your character.
Showing 1–1 of 20 results