Our Mask | Appliance Special Effects Makeup Wheel has 6 of the most useful colors in special effects makeup. It is an RMG (Rubber Mask Grease) wheel which was specifically designed for foam latex masks and appliances. This makeup also works equally well on the skin and was developed with the help of Brad Look, an award-winning makeup artist.
TIP: RMG makeup contains castor oil to protect foam latex masks and appliances. Even so, we recommend that you seal your latex items with Pro Adhesive before applying the RMG makeup. By sealing your mask | appliance, your makeup will go on smoother and blend easily into your real skin. You can use also use creme makeup to color your mask or appliances and be able to blend either makeup into your real skin.
Other Makeup Wheels
- Natural Skin Tones (6), aka a Derma wheel, was developed by The Makeup Designory (MUD), one of the most well-known makeup training schools in the USA.
- The Injury FX RMG makeup wheel is ideal for creating bruising, jaundice, swelling effects, and other injuries.
- Our Trauma FX RMG wheel which is perfect for creating a zombie or doing mass casualty simulation.
- Primary Colors (6) is perfect for jokers and clowns. The colors included in this RMG wheel are: White, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Extra white is included.
- Bald Head Cap Colors (6) These shades are ideal for both natural skin shades for bald caps and even for your favorite Blue Man. This RMG wheel also be found in our Bald Cap Kit.
NOTE: Our zombie makeup is creme makeup. Seal your mask | appliance before applying creme makeup. Your makeup will go on smoother and blend easily into your real skin. If you don’t seal it, the makeup will appear chalky on your appliance. Please also note that beauty makeup is typically creme makeup.
Get Every Color
Take a look at our 20 color RMG palette. Get any color you want!