Our Appliance FX RMG (Rubber Mask Grease) makeup wheel has 6 of the most useful colors in special effects makeup. RMG makeup is specifically designed to protect foam latex masks and appliances, but also works equally well on the skin. These colors were developed with the help of Brad Look, an award-winning makeup artist.
Just Getting Started?
Our Foam Latex Makeup Application Kit provides a great alternative. It already contains this special effects RMG makeup wheel. In addition, it will provide you with everything else you need to apply your foam latex mask or appliances.
TIP: RMG makeup contains castor oil to protect foam latex masks and appliances. Even so, we recommend that you seal your latex items with Pro Adhesive before applying the RMG makeup. You can then use either creme foundation or RMG to color your mask or appliances and be able to blend either makeup into your real skin.
Other RMG Makeup Wheels
We offer a variety of RMG wheels to choose from.
- Natural Skin Tones (6), aka a Derma wheel, was developed by The Makeup Designory (MUD), one of the most well-known makeup training schools in the USA.
- The Injury FX RMG makeup wheel is ideal for creating bruising, jaundice, swelling effects, and other injuries.
- Our Trauma FX RMG wheel which is perfect for creating a zombie or doing mass casualty simulation.
- Primary Colors (6) is perfect for jokers and clowns. The colors included in this RMG wheel are: White, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Extra white is included.
- Bald Head Cap Colors (6) These shades are ideal for both natural skin shades for bald caps and even for your favorite Blue Man. This RMG wheel also be found in our Bald Cap Kit.
Want an Assortment of Makeup Colors?
Take a look at our 20 color RMG palette.
Want More Information on Applying Makeup?
Download our FREE Foam Latex Prosthetics: Make-up Application Guide (pdf).