Our Special Effects RMG Makeup was designed specifically for latex appliances and has 6 of the most useful colors in special effects makeup. This makeup, developed with the help of Brad Look, an award-winning makeup artist, also works equally well on the skin.
Tip: RMG makeup contains castor oil to protect foam latex masks and appliances. Even so, we recommend that you seal your latex items with Pro Adhesive before applying the RMG makeup. By sealing your appliance first, your makeup will go on smoother and blend easily into your real skin. You can use also then use creme makeup to color your mask or appliances.
Other Makeup Wheels
- Natural Skin Tones (6), aka a Derma wheel, was developed by The Makeup Designory (MUD), one of the most well-known makeup training schools in the USA.
- The Injury FX RMG makeup wheel is ideal for creating bruising, jaundice, swelling effects, and other injuries.
- Our Trauma FX RMG wheel which is perfect for creating a zombie or doing mass casualty simulation.
- Primary Colors is perfect for jokers and clowns. The colors included in this RMG wheel are: White, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Extra white is included.
- Bald Head Cap Colors These shades are ideal for both natural skin shades for bald caps and even has blue for your favorite Blue Man. This RMG wheel also be found in our Bald Cap Kit.
- Zombie Makeup (creme) is creme makeup, so you’ll need to seal your appliance with Pro Aide before applying the makeup. If you don’t seal it, the makeup will appear chalky on your appliance.
Don’t Want to Mix and Match?
If you don’t want to mix and match and don’t know color theory, consider getting our 20 color RMG palette. It contains 20 colors to make it easy to find a color for your application.