Our crepe hair is imported from the UK and is a much lower-cost alternative to real hair.
Crepe hair is often used to create facial hair such as a mustache, beard, eyebrows and sideburns. We offer crepe hair in 7″ lengths. Once ironed, the strands will be much longer depending on how straight you iron them.
Want Stunning Results?
For stunning results, follow these steps. Be sure to read all of these steps FIRST.
- Select the “wool” setting on your iron. Use your iron to straighten wool hair.
- If you’re creating eyebrows, start adding hair from the point closest to your ears. Overlap the hair, each time adding a layer until you get to where your eyebrow would begin.
- Using small amounts, add crepe hair in sections. As you add sections, be sure to orient the hair in the direction that it naturally grows. Use spirit gum to hold the hair in place as you add layers.
- Wait a few seconds after you apply the glue. Then, gently tap the glue with your little finger to “kick it off”. It will become tacky and you’ll be able to attach the hair.
- To ensure the the hair sticks, use a rolled terry cloth towel to firmly press the hair into place.
- Trim the hair with scissors.
Why is our Spirit Gum Better?
Not all spirit gum is created equal. Our spirit gum lasts longer than other brands. It’s easy to tell when you “tap” our glue. After it becomes tacky, our spirit gum will stay tacky much longer than other brands, giving you more working time. You’ll get better results and won’t get frustrated as you would with a shorter working time.
For your convenience, click to purchase our spirit gum.
TIP: Since hair is never a single color, we recommend blending at least two colors for a more realistic look.